This pie is easy enough for even my Husband to make! And it was yummy! This is his actual pie picture. He was very proud of it!
- 1 nine inch unbaked pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 cups rhubarb chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Stir together the dry ingredients.
For the filling:
- Stir in the beaten eggs.
- Add chopped rhubarb and mix together.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
Last for the topping:
- Mix together the flour and sugar.
- In a small bowl, using a fork, cut in the butter until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over rhubarb filling.
- Bake for one hour.