This soup is a family favorite!
Family Favorite Turkey Rice Soup | Quick & Easy Recipes
Every family get-together or any sleep-over with grand kids their request is THIS soup! AND….so easy!!
TURKEY RICE SOUP
- Place 2-6 turkey legs(depending on how many are eating) or parts in the crock pot after washing
- Cover with chicken stock
- Chop one white onion and add to pot
- Chop 2 stalks of celery and add to pot
- Salt and pepper/garlic salt
- Cook until meat is falling off the bone
- Then take out parts and let them cool—then pick all the meat off and add back into the crock pot.
- Add approximately one cup of instant rice
- Add more chicken stock if you want to serve more people
- Bring back to boil
- Serve once the rice is cooked. Only takes 5 minutes!!<3